Your gift matters
The Department of Chemistry at Stanford University is dedicated to advancing our knowledge of modern Chemistry, through research and teaching. A gift to our department can support many aspects of our educational mission, such as grants for undergraduate research, graduate student fellowships, endowed lectureships, course development and enhancement, chemistry outreach programs and commencement awards.
To make a direct gift to the following fund, please click on the name of the fund:
To submit an online gift
1. To make a secured credit card payment, please click the make a gift button
2. Click the red "MAKE A GIFT" button in the top right hand corner
3. Under "Direct Your Gift" select "School of Humanities and Sciences" in the first drop-down box.
4. Under the second drop down menubox, choose "Other Stanford Designation"
5. In the "Other" box, enter one of the following areas you wish to support:
Gifts can be designated for the following funds
- Chemistry Graduate Fellowship Fund
- Chemistry Outreach Program Fund
- Chemistry Seminar Program Fund
- Chemistry Faculty Research
- Distinguished Women in Science Program Fund
- CMAD Graduate Fellowship Fund
- CMAD Postdoc Fellowship Fund
- Harden M. McConnell Lectureship Fund
- Student Hosted Colloquium Fund
- William S. Johnson Symposium Fund
6. Enter the amount of your gift in the next box.
To send a check
Mail a check payable to "Stanford University - Department of Chemistry" and enclose specific instructions for the gift: