Your gift matters
The Department of Chemistry at Stanford University is dedicated to advancing our knowledge of modern Chemistry, through research and teaching. A gift to our department can support many aspects of our educational mission, such as grants for undergraduate research, graduate student fellowships, endowed lectureships, course development and enhancement, chemistry outreach programs and commencement awards.
Gifts can be designated for the following funds
- Chemistry General Gift Fund
- Chemistry Graduate Fellowship Fund
- Chemistry Outreach Program Fund
- Chemistry Seminar Program Fund
- Chemistry Faculty Research
- Distinguished Women in Science Program Fund
- CMAD Graduate Fellowship Fund
- CMAD Postdoc Fellowship Fund
- Harden M. McConnell Lectureship Fund
- Student Hosted Colloquium Fund
- William S. Johnson Symposium Fund
To submit an online gift
1. To make a secured credit card payment, please click the make a gift button
2. Click the red "MAKE A GIFT" button in the top right hand corner
3. Under "I Want to Support," select "School of Humanities and Sciences" -> "Dept or Program (specify below)"
4. Enter "Special Instructions/Other Designation" and "Gift Type/Amount"
To send a check
Mail a check payable to "Stanford University - Department of Chemistry" and enclose specific instructions for the gift: