As a valued institutional stakeholder, you join the ranks of those who have demonstrated a commitment to science, research and teaching in a collaborative and innovative environment here in Stanford Chemistry. We seek your ongoing support and involvement to ensure that future generations of Stanford Chemistry students are able to benefit from your knowledge, experience and insights.
Stay connected with us by lending your support in one of the following ways:
- Complete the Alumni Update Form to let us know how you are doing and to receive departmental newsletters periodically.
- Recruit our students and alumni for opportunities in your company
- Host an information session about research and career opportunities available through your company
- Recently featured in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, Nature or Angewandte Chemie? Share your research with our students and faculty over lunch or deliver a general public seminar presentation
- Share your professional experiences with our students through a panel discussion or fireside chat
- Prepare our students by hosting mock interviews and resume vitae review sessions
- Mentor our undergraduate and graduate students in Chemistry
- Offer financial support for the Chemistry Student Hosted Colloquium, Distinguished Women in Science Program or Department Seminar Program
- Invest in our students and faculty through an Endowed Professorship, Faculty Research, Graduate Fellowship or Undergraduate Scholarship
- Contribute to our department's Capital Projects
To suggest other ideas or forms of alumni engagement, please contact the Office External Relations by emailing chemistry-externalrelations [at] stanford.edu (subject: Stanford%20Chemistry%20Alumni%20Engagement) (chemistry-externalrelations[at]stanford[dot]edu)