To report spills, maintenance and janitorial requests, pipe breaks, copy machine/printing issues, or suspicious activity, please reach out to the contacts below.
Facilities Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Eberspacher, Senior Facilities Specialist, (650) 723-2505
- Reggie Padilla, Facilities Specialist, (650) 804-2121
- TJ Parker, Facilities Specialist, (650) 206-3215
Environmental Health & Safety Inquiries: email@example.com
The Chemistry Department Safety Office can be reached at (650) 725-0258
- If you notice a problem with the photocopier in the Mudd Building, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you notice a problem with the photocopier in the Sapp Center, please send an email to the Sapp Building Manager, Vivian Sampson at email@example.com.
- If you are submitting a copying request for a class size over 100, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brian Palermo, Computing Support Analyst, (650) 723-5918
- Local IT support: email@example.com
- Other IT questions: Please submit a Help Ticket to HelpSU
Projector & A/V Inquiries:
- Local A/V support (Chemistry Gazebo, Meeting Rooms, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom Technology Support (All classrooms in the Sapp Center): email@example.com or (650)723-7280
- Please forward any spam email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org